Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Secret Corner’s website. Secret Corner is an Adult Toy and Lingerie Shop. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use which govern Secret Corner’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use Secret Corners’ website.
The term ‘Secret Corner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Secret Corner’s website is entirely at your own risk, for we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Secret Corner. This material includes, but us not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on Secret Corner’s website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damges and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Secret Corner has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All pricing shown on Secret Corner are an indicative only and are subject to change at no given notice.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 – 2 days and delivery will be sent via Courier, Post Office or Postnet. Once your order has been sent you will be updated with a tracking number via email. For more information regarding our delivery methods please see our Delivery Information
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Secret Corner is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Secret Corner will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 15 % administration fee.
Due to the nature of the products we do not accept returns on items unless the item is Faulty/Broken. Items need to be returned in their packaging for a replacement or Refund. For more information on returns or refunds pleasure see our Returns Policy
Secret Corner shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Secret Corner bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Secret Corner via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Secret Corner separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Secret Corner takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Secret Corner chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Secret Corner may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Secret Corner Intimates (PTY) LTD based in South Africa trading as Secret Corner.
Secret Corner contact details
Company Physical Address: Shop 8 Athlone Court, 11 Linscott Road, Athlone Park
Telephone: 031 940 4242